Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy or Sad?


Although this picture is about a grumpy feeling, it made me laugh and I believe I have looked like this quite abit in the last month or so even though I've been making an effort to look and act differently.
I know what I need to do, pray more, scriptures, think happy thoughts, etc. but my spirit just doesn't want to climb out of the deep dark place it is living in these days.
Bless my sweet hubby and family for putting up with me. I will keep on trying.

7 comments:

Mystial Batwoman said...

No worries. 50% of my days are like that lately. We'd make a great team. :)We love you!

Olinselot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olinselot said...

there are worse things then being in a dark place now and then. Just find happiness in wherever you are, because there is always something we can do better. Just know that you are loved and everyone wants you to be happy...dark places or not.

Damon said...

DEALS to happiness
D=good Diet
E=Excercise
A=Activity (hobbies)
L=Live your beliefs (Prayer)
S=Service

Damon said...

LOVE YA

peg said...

We all have our dark tunnels to walk through. Hold my hand and I'll walk through it with you.

Gran Linda said...

Sorry, I've been so caught up in my own little world lately! Would going to lunch with a daughter help? My treat! Love you!