Monday, September 28, 2009

Changes





Been busy here, new grandbaby (#14) Check him out at http://andreasenarchives.blogspot.com , sore back, babysitting 2 other grandsons.
Making dolls, 4 now and another starting today for a sweet baby sis.
Fall is here and all the leaves are finally turning and snow is predicted for the end of the week.
Spud Harvest has started and big potato trucks filled with the tasty bakers.
Football season is here and 3 out of 4 wins is pretty good so far for BYU, and I have actually started watching the games, although I try to stay out of the Cougar Room, too many wild men in there!
I can't decide if I'm ready for winter yet, seems like summer went by too dang fast this year.
Oh well, ready or not here it comes!

3 comments:

Mystial Batwoman said...

Ava LOVES her doll! I think she calls her Stella but I'm not sure. I love how each of them are so unique

Delsa said...

Aren't they just the cutest things? Especially love the red headed one.
Hmmmmm, wonder why that could be? LOL
They are all just absolutely precious, just like someone else that I know......

Nikki said...

Mom, the dolls are so awesome! I especially love how Delsa's hair turned out-SOOOOOOOOOO cute! You are so creative! Can't wait for mine! Hee Hee!
Thanks for all the positive notes on my blog! It means so much!