Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Update

Finally went to the doctor today because I coughed all night long last night.
Still no fever, still feel ok, except tired.

Doc said I have bronchitis, ear infection, possible pneumonia in my upper right lung.






So one shot in each "cheek".......no that is not my hair butt, mine is much cuter and less hairy! And I was told to moon my sweet hubby to show my psychodelic bandaids.



A prescription to take for the next week.




I already feel better....less congested and I'm thinking.....................what the h e double toothpicks took me so long to go see the doc??
Do I need a slap on the side of the head to remind me this is what they have to do every single time I get a cold!








LIVE AND LEARN!!!








3 comments:

peg said...

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND FEEL BETTER!
LOVE YOU!

Delsa said...

It's just human nature to put things off .......especially something like this! Takes, almost felling like we are dying, to make us call the doctor. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! Take care my sweets!

Nikki said...

I love your posts! I am glad you are feeling better!