Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Me on another earth

The me on the other earth on the other side of the sun would be strong, slim, healthy, vibrant and sexy.
The me on this earth is weak, fat, not so healthy, dull and bland.
The me on the other earth on the other side of the sun would be fun, witty, active and athlectic.
The real me is only fun with grandkids, witty only on occasion, sedentary and feeble.
The me on the other earth on the other side of the sun is a seasoned traveler.
I've only seen about parts of 8 states of the union.
The me on the other earth on the other side of the sun is beautiful, with sleek sexy hair and long eyelashes.
I'm wrinkled, gray haired and no lashes, etc what mascara can find.
The me on the other earth on the other side of the sun is fictional.
I am real, and for that I am grateful.
Fooled ya huh?

3 comments:

Nikki said...

You are all those things, I think you have just forgotten!:) You are most of all an all around awesome woman and I am grateful to be your daughter! Love ya!

Delsa said...

I choose the sister I have always known and loved dearly. Couldn't have ever, hand picked anyone more wonderful for my Bub! ♥♥♥

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

As Delsa once said to me: You are all those things, and a bag of chips!

Have you started your personal history yet? It's so easy to do it as a blog! You can add as many pictures as you want, and even have it beautifully printed as books!