Monday, January 18, 2010

Progress!

Since I posted the blog about Lot's wife, I have tried hard not to look back and I can truly say that I have only gained a couple of salty toes and maybe a finger or two since!
I haven't been as good as I should with the exercising, but I am watching what I eat and I am realizing that if I eat something sweet, it gives me indigestion!

I have lost a couple of pounds and better yet, the doc says I have lost fat and gained muscle!! Also my overall cholestrol numbers are down and so is my A1C!

So, I am looking alittle less like Joe Blow on the left and a little more like Slim Jim on the right!
Hurray for me!

3 comments:

peg said...

Horray for you!!! Stay happy & healthy! Love you!!

Mystial Batwoman said...

Nice work! Love ya!

Nikki said...

Yay! Horray for you!