Monday, November 9, 2009

I Love My Family!

It used to be that I could tend little boys all day, go shopping, make a delicious homemade dinner, with dessert and then still teach in Primary, help with tying quilts and lead a cub scout troop to victory for pack meeting!
Now, I'm lucky if I can get out of bed each morning, brush my teeth, comb my hair and watch one little baby part of the day!! No making dinner afterwards either, sweet hubby had to take me out tonight. Guess I wasn't completely recouped from the glorious weekend with 4 of my other grandkids, one of which is an 8 week old bundle of joy, whom I held as often as I could. Talk about soaking in Heavenly Fathers love....just hold a baby for awhile!!
I love, love, love my family and will do anything for them at any time....at least in my mind and with my spirit and heart. It's just the tired ol' body that shows me how old and out of shape I am.
A good nights sleep will help me out and tomorrow I will be all refreshed and ready to go. I love snuggling that sweet little baby and seeing him laugh when we play "patty cake" and he is so cute learning to pull himself up and walking around the furniture. I'll take the tired ol' body anyday to tend him again anytime!!!
Wish I had pictures of all the grandkids that were here over the weekend, but none of them would hold still long enough!!

2 comments:

Delsa said...

You dear, sweet thing!!!!!!! Love you sooo much!!!

peg said...

I understand completely! Hang in there!
love you!