Friday, November 20, 2009

No Two Alike!

I love the fact that just like snowflakes, no two people are ever the same. I look at my children and grandchildren, my own sisters and brother and I am amazed that each was born to the same family, same parents, same upbringing, but yet we are each so very different clear down to the molecules that reside in our cells.
Each day is unique too, starting the same, by waking up, but then bringing it's own style and surprises...or not..as the hours come along. One day is sunny and warm, one is cloudy and cold. On one day we might stay home all day and see or hear from no one. Other days everyone chooses to come visit or we end up going somewhere we really didn't plan to go.
Even if I follow a recipe the dish will more than likely turn out slightly different each time I make it...always surprising me!
Does this happen by random chaos theory as most scientist will say? Or is it Heavenly Fathers plan to keep us occupied and not bored with our life? Or is it just regular ol' life, going on day by day, waiting for whatever life will bring us?
Whatever the reason, I for one am glad that each day brings variety and spice. How boring it would be if we all looked alike, thought alike and acted alike...what would be the reason to get up each morning???

2 comments:

peg said...

I can certianly say that my days are full of unexpected happenings everyday! I never use the word "plan" anymore!

Delsa said...

Soooo true! I too am befuddled by the mysteries that lie beneath our everyday lives!