Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Middle of the Week

Well, for some reason, or many reasons today was a really different day.  Lots of ups and downs emotionally and physically.
I decided that I was going to clean house, dust, mop, vacuum, normal housework.  I started with the "Cougar Room".  It's where the computer is and sweet hubbies BYU sports shrine. 
So I started with the dusting........there is a lot of stuff in that room!!
Moved right along to vacuuming, and then the bathroom.  
All in all....took a good hour and a half!!  For one room!
Then came the living room.  I decided to move the furniture around and clean and re-arrange the bookshelves.  Didn't like the furniture moved so moved it back.  Another hour shot.
Next to vacuum the rest of the house and the other bathroom and last but not least the kitchen. 
It is now 3 1/2 hours later and I am all hot and sweaty (oh my goodness, I forgot, women don't sweat, they glisten!) so I had to shower and redo my hair, etc, etc.
It's now past lunch time and hubby is hungry....he gets a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He has been out mowing the lawn...a big job at our house.
The pup we have been babysitting needs attention.  She misses her family and I don't play with her like her little boys do.
Any way, it's not late and I am worn-out
and I'm not lion!



No comments: