Saturday, August 17, 2013

Well, I was kinda bored today and decided that I would start up this ol' blog of mine and write what is and isn't interesting about each day that I wake up and start living again.
Today I made 3 batches of cookies.... peanut butter, chocolate chip and white chocolate, crasins with  salty almond cookies.  The last were the best.
I had sweet hubby take a plate with some of each to a couple of neighbors...one who is a druggie alcoholic who needs his sweets and one elderly couple (look who's talkin!).  Then I spent the rest of my day reading and finishing one of my "mindless mysteries". 
I did send a text to my grandson for his birthday today, he's 24 yrs old now.  Wow that makes me feel old!
And I played with our son's dog Tag off and on.  We are babysitting her while they travel to Maine for a vacation.  I did not get invited 
Not to much of a day, but I lived through it and that's a good thing.

No comments: