Sunday, August 9, 2009

The lowly fly swatter

This week with no one here to help me I have found several uses for the lowly fly swatter besides using it to swat a variety of insects!

It is a terrific tool for reaching things that are just out of reach! The loop at the end on the handle is great for "grabbing small objects and pulling them towards you, or can be used to "push" switches up or down.
The handle is also a pretty good "back scratcher", not quite as good as finger nails, but less abrasive, and the handle is nice and long to reach those hard to get to spots!




They come in all shapes and sizes and colors!







AND they can be used as a fan in delicate situations!!
Don't ask me why I wrote this blog..........I've been alone too long!!!!!!!!
Good thing hubby is coming home tonight!

1 comment:

peg said...

You could also try to balance things on it to keep yourself amused!
love ya!