Thursday, April 9, 2009

Goes to show Ya......

Well, I guess I really overdid it yesterday because I have been hacking my head off today and Gary took me to the doctor who told me "Laryngitis and Bronchitis" and prescribed some hugmoungus pills to take and come back if I didn't get better. Thanks alot doc! He said he couldn't give me a steroid shot (which would have made me breathe better) because it would screw up my blood sugars too bad and I was sick enough already!
So I came home and watched a movie with my Seasame Street blankie wrapped around me and I don't feel any better at all.
Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am sorry to hear you are not well! Get the rest you need and get better soon!

Olinselot said...

not good mom! I probably gave it to you...so thank me! Sorry let me know if I can help you.