Monday, April 6, 2009

Sicky

I'm not really, really sick, just feel slightly lousy with a sore throat and my voice is gone all raspy and hoarse!
So I may take it easy a couple of days til I feel better.
I finished my "The Survivors Club" book and I took the survivor IQ test and found out (no surprise to me) that I am a Believer! I put my faith in God to protect and sustain me through any and all trials. I knew that already!!
Gary also took the test and found that he is a Fighter. I knew that one too, but let him find out on his own.
It's a great book with lots of information on how to deal with problems and bad situations. You can get more information at http://www.thesurvivorsclub.org/. And you can take the FREE test by clicking on the link on the bottom right of that home page.
It was a beautiful day today and I hope it was for you too.

3 comments:

Mystial Batwoman said...

I'm a realist. I guess that means I'm a bit of both fighter and believer. Anyway that was really interesting. I'll have to read it. Love ya and hope you get feeling better.

peg said...

I hope you feel better soon!
I haven't taken that test yet.
Take Care of yourself!
love ya

Delsa said...

Sorry that you haven't been feeling very well. I hope you feel A LOT better, real soon!
Well, I took the test and I'm a "Fighter". It was very interesting,even though, I didn't have to take much thought or reason to my answers. I am truly a "Believer" also, which the test didn't tell me but........
Feel better soon......
Much love, and hugs!