Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring at Last??

Although the weather has been rather crazy lately, for the last couple of days it has been warm and sunny. The grass is green and the tree's are trying to wake up and leaf out.
It has been warm enough to let the chicken's out to run in their pen and Odie stays outside all day long.
I have been painting bedrooms that have been totally white since we moved in. I tried to take pictures but none of them do the colors justice. This is the best one of my bedroom and it doesn't show the lovely sage green on the walls, nor the deep dark forest green of the desk and headboard.Gary's room is a soft tan color and all his furniture is natural wood tones. I still need to hang wall art in my room but I really like the restful colors now. Before it was pretty with lots of creams and reds but think "vanilla".
Gage and Luke have been over too and one day they got to ride on one of the two horses we are boarding for awhile in our pasture. The owner lead them around on the front lawn for awhile.And another day we made masks out of paper plates, feathers and markers. Gage said they made them become Power Rangers!! But Kyle didn't want one!

It has been a good week and I love, love, love being out in the sunshine!

1 comment:

Delsa said...

Yes, Spring has finally sprung! Love this time of year. (other than the heavy spring snows) Your bedroom looks great! I don't know how you can paint like that. It is such a job and I know MY body doesn't survive tackling such projects anymore. Our house needs painting, badly..... Maybe you could come to Golden and paint our house? LOL LOL or just come to Golden. hint hint.
Love and hugs!!!