Thursday, July 9, 2009

point and click

See the little map in the right as you are looking at the screen? Those little red dots are people who are looking at my blog and each time you click on my page it adds to the size of the red dot!
Also wanted to point out the blogs I visit which are listed on the right also. There are cute kids (my grandkids of course) on the two Andreasen sites and my "babysis" is "My Threads of Life".
Nature for Kids is almost worldwide and a great source of fun things for kids to do OUTSIDE!!
I visit all of them whenever they update and enjoy them all.
I have fun writing my thoughts, however dumb they may be. It lets me vent, hopefully provides some humor and is a link with my loved ones.
Today was lovely. I played an online game, babysat my newest grandson (5 mo. old and the cutest guy on the face of the earth) and sat outside alot in th beautiful sunshine.
And we had pancakes for dinner!!!!
Now I'm going to go watch the sunset with my wonderful hubby.
Sleep well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pancakes for dinner and sunset with your hubby... sounds like a wonderful end to a lovely day!