Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cartoon & Computer Zombies

We were busy today.

Gage and Luke came over while mom worked and dad slept after working the night shift. Baby Kyle stayed closer in town so mom could visit him several times during the day.
They rode their bikes and ran around the yard and asked gramps a 1002 questions about everything. Grandma took Odie to the vet to have an ugly wart taken off the top of his head (another $138 invested in our million dollar dog) and then we had lunch.
More bike riding, wearing gramps old army dress hat. And then something weird happened......
Everyone was tired and the three guys went into the cougar room and turned into ZOMBIES!


Lifeless, eyes focused only on one thing, the screen in front of them, unhearing and non-responsive to anything.
The living breathing ZOMBIES!!!!!!!

3 comments:

peg said...

Sometimes zombies are my best friends on a very busy day!

Delsa said...

How funny! I enjoy becoming a zombie sometimes, myself. It's good for the imagination, or so I tell myself.
Hugs......

Tammie said...

Hi Aunt Linda!

Love the blog... So fun to catch up with everyone. I love the internet :) I'm friends with Carl, Damon and Jinger on Facebook, and it's been fun to see the pictures of their kids. Love the idea of the Cougar room. But then again, I AM an Andreasen. Of course I would love a cougar room!

Hugs to Uncle Gary for me!

Love ya,

Tammie